National Lottery Days Out Campaign
Buy a Lotto ticket and get £25 towards your next day out
The National Lottery have teamed up with VisitBritain Shop to offer Lotto players a £25 voucher to use at hundreds of days out and attractions across the UK.
All you have to do is buy a Lotto ticket, visit the National Lottery website and enter the 19 digit code from the top left corner along with your email address.
You will instantly receive a voucher code worth £25 that you can use at checkout on the VisitBritain website.
It is quite a faff but is so worth it. We have saved a small fortune on our trip to London in February Half Term.
Here's a little Step-by-Step:
- Buy a Lotto ticket online or in a shop. Make sure it's a Lotto ticket that you buy and NOT a Euro Millions, Set For Life, Thunderball or any other draw.
TIP: To get multiple £25 codes then make sure that you buy your lines on separate tickets.
- Get the 19 digit code that's on the top left corner of your ticket and enter it HERE. A unique code will be generated that can then be used on the VisitBritain website.
TIP: It doesn't matter what email address you use - you can make it up, as long as it has @hotmail.com or @hotmail.co.uk etc at the end. For example email@example.com. Just make sure you screenshot the code that is generated.
- Head to the VisitBritain website to choose where to spend your voucher.
- Click on the attraction that you choose and select your options.
TIP: To be able to use multiple £25 codes you will need to make separate bookings.
Don't make an account on the VisitBritain website as you can then order the tickets to the same email address.
- Some of the attractions will send you your tickets straight away and some will be sent before you visit. I have printed all of ours off so I don't have to find multiple emails.
TIP: You need to show the original lottery ticket for each booking so staple it to the attraction ticket.
Some places will let you buy a Child's ticket on it's own but there are some places that you have to buy an Adult ticket at the same time.
I have bought separate Child tickets for Sea Life and Tower Bridge. I have spoken to lots of people who have said that they have never had a problem using them.
We really hope you're enjoying the content we've shared and you've managed to find some little 'adventure gems' along the way.
Like many Mums, we're fuelled by coffee - So if you would like to show your appreciation and keep us topped up... Feel free to hit the button below. Many thanks