A park where there's something for everyone
Today we went on the hunt for a park that we'd heard great things about but one we'd never been to.
Inkberrow is just outside of the Warwickshire border in the neighbouring county, Worcestershire. It took us about 20 minutes to get there from Stratford upon Avon.
The main park is all fenced in and gated and there is another obstacle park outside of the fenced area with a very small pump track and a big field for ball games.
We followed the Sat Nav and found it perfectly. It is around the back of the Village Hall. There's a car park that was empty today but I'm guessing that when the Village Hall and the Tennis Club is in use then parking wouldn't br so easy.
It was pretty quiet today - there were only 3 other families there and the park is a good size.
There is different equipment that is aimed at all ages. There's something for everyone but I would say that there's more for older children. My almost 4 year old loved it but found some of the climbing frames challenging.
- Wooden Castle with metal slide
- Circular swings
- Spinning circular cargo net
- Large wooden climbing frame with nets and ladders
- Cargo net tube
- Triangular cargo net climbing frame
- Wooden tractor with steering wheel
- Obstacle course for younger children
- Toddler climbing frame with small climbing wall and slide
- Toddler Swings
- Wobbly bridge and balance beam
- Large obstacle/agility course
Things to Watch Out For
- The large climbing frame is brilliant but your little one will need to be a confident climber. My almost 4 year old struggled a little.
- On a sunny day there wouldn't be a lot of shade
There were no toilets so you'll need to go prepared.
There is a big field adjacent to the playground which is perfect for picnics
Parking for us today was easy but as already mentioned, when the Village Hall and Tennis Club is in use, parking might be more difficult.
The park is really lovely and is really clean.
The park is behind the Village Hall
We really hope you're enjoying the content we've shared and you've managed to find some little 'adventure gems' along the way.
Like many Mums, we're fuelled by coffee - So if you would like to show your appreciation and keep us topped up... Feel free to hit the button below. Many thanks